A One-of-a-Kind Online Program
4 weeks | Ages 12+ | 20 Students
The Leadership Society of Arizona (LSA) has created a fun and interactive virtual leadership camp that teaches students how to be successful, happy, and productive.
Students will meet in a state-of-the-art virtual ballroom that allows for small groups discussion and activities—this is unlike any other virtual platform schools are using!
Each week, students get a 30-minute virtual mentoring session with an LSA coach. Coaches are industry-certified leadership development experts. Students will learn to set goals, apply leadership concepts, overcome challenges, and create more productive and enriching summer habits.
Regularly priced at
$650 | COVID-19 Discount Price: $350
Session A1 | 5/26 – 6/19 9:30 – 10:30
Session A2 | 5/26 – 6/19 11:30 – 12:30
3 Seats Left
Session B1 | 6/22 – 7/17 9:30 – 10:30
Session B2 | 6/22 – 7/17 11:30 – 12:30
How does the program work?
- Objective: Learning happens in the home, not the classroom. Everything we teach will help students take accountability over their schedule and home-based learning/projects.
- Timeline: 4 weeks | 1 hour sessions | 4 days per week
- Monday – Thursday
- Session A’s first week will go from Tues. – Fri. Each week after will be Mon. – Thur.
- Platform: We use a highly interactive online platform that is unlike any other called Remo. It allows students to work in smaller groups. This allows for more activities, networking, and discussion.
- Self-Paced Lessons: Access to a library of 16 hours of additional lessons and material.
- Success Coaching: Certified leadership development experts will meet with students individually each week to provide personalized learning and set goals to become more productive.
The Faces of LSA
Each coach has 7-20 years of industry experience. They have worked with thousands of business professionals, college students, and high school students around the world. In order to become an LSA coach, instructors must complete (or be accepted to) an accredited PhD program. Instructors must undergo 5 years of professional development training. Instructors must coach at least 5 students per year.
Our programs follow three principles
What do the students learn?
This program introduces students to our 7 Natural Laws of Success. These principles come from a business management model developed through 26 years of research and 2,000+ global projects valued at $6.6 billion!
Students will have access to over 16 hours of lectures and activities from industry professionals. Every day, students will meet in a virtual class to complete activities and team building. Each week, courses will focus on a specific topic proven to make professionals more successful. During one-on-one mentoring calls, coaches will help students develop hobbies, create routines, strengthen relationships with family, and overcome personal challenges.
Week 1: Natural Laws and Personal Success
- Defining problems
- Simplifying decision making
- Understanding cause & effect
- Making plans and setting goals
Week 2: Understanding the Human Mind
- Observation versus over-thinking
- Characteristics of success people
- Making schedules and managing time
- Asking for help from others
- Managing stress, relaxing the mind, and meditation
Week 3: Improving Relationships
- Understanding strengths and weaknesses
- Conflict resolution
- Finding good mentors
Week 4: Applied Leadership
- Redefining leadership
- The power of accountability
- The business of being kind
- Public speaking and presenting
- Acting like a leader even when you’re shy