About The Club
This club is designed specifically for students who’ve completed one of our leadership programs. Members love the program and have given it a 97% satisfaction rating. The goals of the club are simple:
- Stay involved with us.
- Continually learn new leadership concepts to further develop yourself.
- Have a better way to connect with like-minded students and share your development and expertise with each other.
Sign up today!!! Review membership levels below.
2023 Spring Schedule
For In-Person Activities (VOTE HERE)
|Workshop||Date||Time (AZ Time)||Location||Membership Level|
|Leadership Lesson||1/26/2023||4:00-5:00pm||REMO (Online)||Silver, Gold|
|In Person Activity: South Mountain Scavenger Hunt||1/28/2023||10:00-2:00pm||South Mountain (Ahwatukee)||Gold|
|Leadership Lesson||2/9/2023||4:00-5:00pm||REMO (Online)||Silver, Gold|
|Leadership Lesson||2/23/2023||4:00-5:00pm||REMO (Online)||Silver, Gold|
|In Person Activity: Golfland Sunsplash||2/25/2023||10:00-2:00pm||Golfland Sunsplash (Mesa)||Gold|
|Leadership Lesson||3/9/2023||4:00-5:00pm||REMO (Online)||Silver, Gold|
|Leadership Lesson||3/23/2023||4:00-5:00pm||REMO (Online)||Silver, Gold|
|In Person Activity: ASU Budgeting Workshop||3/25/2023||10:00-2:00pm||ASU Tempe||Gold|
|Leadership Lesson||4/6/2023||4:00-5:00pm||REMO (Online)||Silver, Gold|
|In Person Activity: Super Mario Movie Showing||4/15/2023||10:00-2:00pm||Theatre is TBD||Gold|
|Leadership Lesson||4/20/2023||4:00-5:00pm||REMO (Online)||Silver, Gold|
|Leadership Lesson||5/4/2023||4:00-5:00pm||REMO (Online)||Silver, Gold|
|In Person Activity: End of School Hangout||5/13/2023||4:00-8:00pm||LSA Headquarters (Mesa)||Gold|
Our students accomplish incredible things and this club is a key resource to supporting these efforts. If you want to publish your accomplishments below, let us know, and we will share them as a resource for other students. This can include books, websites, YouTube channels, and so on.
A growing list of book recommendations!
Articles and blog posts from current and past students.
We are always looking for new students who are interested in taking a leadership position.
We have yet to elect our membership team for 2023.
Want to become an officer?
If you are interested in becoming a club officer, email us at team@leadAZ.org
How does the club work?
Meetings and Activities
- There are many meetings throughout the year. Students don’t have to attend every meeting.
- We meet every other week online on Thursdays at 4:00pm (AZ time) and teach lessons that may include personal development, social skills, time management, career prep, movie discussions, debate, and much more! Time will be given for students to vote on future lessons and activities. Meeting topics/games will be based on student interests!
- We will also conduct in-person activities that include family leadership workshops, ASU college workshops, service projects, and fun get-togethers.
- View the schedule above to see the status of each event.
- Students will have the opportunity to run for officer positions (President, Vice-President, and Secretary).
- All students must have completed at least one LSA program, be a current program student, or be registered as an active ASU student club member or intern.
- All students must pay membership dues (varies). Success Coaching students and college interns are exempt.
- Students may attend 1 meeting free of charge.