About The Club
This club is designed specifically for students who’ve completed one of our leadership programs. Members love the program and have given it a 97% satisfaction rating. The goals of the club are simple:
- Stay involved with us.
- Continually learn leadership concepts to further develop yourself.
- Have a better way to connect with like minded students and share your development and expertise with each other.
To join the club, complete one of our leadership programs and sign up below:
2021 Fall Schedule
|Workshop||Date||Time (AZ Time)||Location|
|Creating a Life of Doing What You Love||8/19/2021||4:00-5:00pm||Online|
|Back to School Party/Picnic||8/21/2021||5:00-9:00pm||TBD|
|How to Take Criticism and Advice||9/2/2021||4:00-5:00pm||Online|
|How to Communicate Your Needs to Others||9/16/2021||5:00-5:30pm||Online|
|How to Get Answers in Life||9/30/2021||4:00-5:00pm||Online|
|How to Find Time to Relax in a Busy World||10/14/2021||4:00-5:00pm||Online|
|Camelback Hike||10/23/2021||5:30-9:00am||Echo Canyon, Camelback|
|How to Work with Others||10/28/2021||4:00-5:00pm||Online|
|How to Regularly Express our Emotions||11/18/2021||4:00-5:00pm||Online|
|Thanksgiving Service Day Project||11/20/2021||10:00am – 2:00pm||Mesa Riverview|
|Finding our Identity through our Parents||12/2/2021||5:00-5:30pm||Online|
|Holiday Party||12/17/2021||5:00-9:00pm||LSA Headquarters|
Our students accomplish incredible things and this club is a key resource to supporting these efforts. See some of our student’s accomplishments below and let us know if you would like to share some of your own resources.
Free videos to help you get in shape!
YouTube channel for discussion about all things anime!
A growing list of book recommendations!
Articles and blog posts from current and past students.
We have two leadership teams; one for our high school students and one for our college club. Both work together to support the advancement of this club and ensure it is as fun and informational as possible.
We have yet to elect our membership team for 2020. Come back soon to see our new leadership team!
Want to become an officer?
If you are interested in becoming a college or high school club officer, email us at team@leadAZ.org
How does the club work?
Meetings and Activities
- There are many meetings throughout the year. Students don’t have to attend every meeting.
- We meet every other week online on Thursdays at 3:00pm (AZ time) and teach lessons that may include personal development, social skills, time management, career prep, movie discussions, debate, and much more! Time will be given for students to vote on future lessons and activities. Meeting topics/games will be based on student interests!
- We will also conduct in person activities that include family leadership workshops, Microsoft workshops, service projects, and get-togethers.
- View the schedule above to see the status of each event.
- Students will have the opportunity to run for officer positions (President, Vice-President, and Secretary).
- All students must have completed at least one LSA program, be a current program student, or be registered as an active ASU student club member or intern.
- All students must pay membership dues ($250/semester). Success Coaching students and college interns are exempt.
- Students may attend 1 meeting free of charge.