A One-of-a-Kind Online Summer Program
3 weeks | Ages 12+ | 20 Students
Online learning and social distancing have made it harder for teenagers to stay motivated and engaged. We have created a unique virtual program to help students thrive in these challenging times.
This course comes from 28 years of professional development research. We have found that stability, happiness, and success come from understanding leadership and social skills. But you cannot force teenagers to learn these principles. Students must learn how to apply them in their own lives and at their own pace.
In our program, students meet 4 days a week for 3 weeks for fun and interactive activities that relate to their interests. Students work one-on-one with a certified life coach to set goals, form successful habits, and plan for their futures.
Regularly priced at
$650 | COVID-19 Discount Price: $350
|Class Options||Time (PST)|
|Session A Registration IS CLOSED|
|Session B Registration IS CLOSED|
|Session C – 7/6/2021 – 7/22/2021 – Open Seats|
|Period 1||9:00am – 10:00am PST|
|Period 2||10:30am – 11:30am PST|
How does the program work?
- Objective: Have fun and teach students principles of success that lead them to live happier lives.
- Timeline: 3 weeks | 4 days per week (M-Th) | 1 hour classes
- Platform: We use a highly interactive online platform that is unlike any other called Remo. It allows students to work in smaller groups. This allows for more activities, networking, and discussion.
- Individual Coaching: Each student works one-on-one with a life coach every week.
- Additional Resources: Access to a library of 20 hours of additional lessons and material.
Or See Our Other Courses
88%Parents See Positive Changes
The Faces of LSA
Each coach has 7-20 years of industry experience. They have worked with thousands of business professionals, college students, and high school students around the world. Our coaching team is lead by PhD certified industry experts that oversee all instruction. Instructors must undergo 5 years of professional development training. Instructors coach 5-20 students every year.
Our programs follow three principles
What do the students learn?
Students will have access to over 12 hours of lectures and activities from industry professionals. Every day, students will meet in a virtual class to complete activities and team building. Each week, courses will focus on a specific topic proven to make professionals more successful. During one-on-one coaching calls, coaches will get to know their students and help them with what they want (e.g. develop hobbies, create routines, strengthen relationships with family, and overcome personal challenges).
Week 1: Natural Laws of Success
- Problem solving & decision making
- Goal setting & time management
- Stress management and relaxation
- Characteristics of successful people
Week 2: Improving Relationships
- Understanding strengths and weaknesses
- Self-expression & emotions
- Conflict resolution
- Finding good mentors
Week 3: Applied Leadership
- Redefining leadership
- The power of accountability
- The value of kindness & honesty
- Public speaking and presenting
- Feeling confident when you’re shy