GET STARTED Checklist
Prior to the start of our Virtual Leadership Program, we kindly ask that you complete some important items below. If you have any questions, please contact us at Team@LeadAZ.org or call us at 480-779-4823.
- Fill out the SignNow permission form. You should receive an email within 48 hours of sign-up. If you do not receive it, please check your SPAM folder or download it HERE. Fill out and email it to Team@LeadAZ.org.
- Pre-Program Survey: Click HERE. If you cannot access it for any reason, you can download the Pre-Program Survey HERE. Fill out and email it to Team@LeadAZ.org.
- Download and fill out the BIOGRAPHY [Please submit as a PowerPoint. NO PDF]. Email to Team@LeadAZ.org.
- Create a REMO Virtual Classroom account. See the instructions below.
Remo Virtual Classroom
Your child will be using the REMO Virtual Classroom each day. To get started and be ready for Day 1, they will need to create an account. To create an account they will need to click on their course link below.
Once they have created an account, each day before class, they will need to click on that link to join.
Class is every Tuesday from 4:00pm – 5:00pm (AZ Time).
REMO Class Link: https://live.remo.co/e/afterschool-workshop-series-1
2022 Spring Schedule
|Workshop||Date||Time (AZ Time)||Location|
|Everyone is Unique||1/25/2022||4-5pm [AZ Time]||REMO|
|Our Environment is Connected to Us||2/1/2022|
|Success is not an Accident||2/8/2022|
|Finding Your Strengths||2/15/2022|
|The Inefficiency of the Mind||2/22/2022|
|How to Ask for Help||3/1/2022|
|How to Live Action Focused||3/22/2022|
|Minimizing Pain in Life||3/29/2022|
|Selfless vs. Selfish||4/5/2022|
|Learning how to Socialize||4/12/2022|
|How to Be More Accountable||4/19/2022|
As part of the program, we have created 20 hours of additional supplemental program material for child. This material will provide more in-depth lectures recorded from Arizona State University and industry classes previously recorded. If your child missed class, wants to revisit the concepts, or share what they are learning with you, this is a great optional resource.
Here is a breakout of weekly topics:
Week 1: Natural Laws and Personal Success
- Defining problems
- Simplifying decision making
- Understanding cause & effect
- Making plans and setting goals
Week 2: Understanding the Human Mind
- Observation versus over-thinking
- Characteristics of success people
- Making schedules and managing time
- Asking for help from others
- Managing stress, relaxing the mind, and meditation
Week 3: Improving Relationships
- Understanding strengths and weaknesses
- Conflict resolution
- Finding good mentors
Week 4: Applied Leadership
- Redefining leadership
- The power of accountability
- The business of being kind
- Public speaking and presenting
- Acting like a leader even when you’re shy