3 Day Getaways
Hosted in Strawberry AZ, LSA’s 3 Day Getaways provide an opportunity to learn life-changing skills through outdoor adventure!
This 3-day/2-night camp gives teens outdoor experiences that will change the way your child approaches problems, manages stress, and sets goals. The kicker is they will be learning to do all of this while practicing self-reliance & daily life skills!
Come see why 9 out of 10 parents say this program changed their kids’ lives!
Executive Leadership Program
July 17 – 19 ($450)
October 3 – 5 ($400)
- Price: $400 [$450 for Executive Getaway]
- Open to students age 12 – 17
- 3 days / 2 nights
- Departure on Fri, 8AM, at ASU
- Return on Sun, 6PM, at ASU
All graduates will receive
- 24-hour certified credit hours awarded in Leadership Training
- Professional Leadership Development Manual
- For more information, see our FAQ
- Leadership & Personal Development
- Rappelling & Rock Climbing
- Hiking Trails & Nature Education
- Archery & Outdoor Recreation
- Self-Reliance & Cooking
- Stargazing & Night Hike
“[My son] smiles more, laughs, and is optimistic that everything will be fine; no matter what path he takes … a balance of learning, heart-to-hear, and engaging opportunities!”
What you’ll Learn
This program introduces students to our 7 Natural Laws of Success. These principles come from a business management model developed through 26 years of research and 2,000+ global projects valued at $6.6 billion!
- Natural Laws and Personal Success
- Understanding cause and effect
- Defining problems
- Learn how to know what you don’t know
- Developing intuition
- Improving Relationships
- Learning the art of communication
- Understanding others and what makes them unique
- Developing social skills
- Applied Leadership
- Redefining leadership
- Identifying and utilizing expertise
- Learning the value of serving others
- Understanding team dynamics
Is there an age requirement for the summer program?
Yes. We can only accept students at least 13 years of age, and no older than 17.
What is the deadline to get into the Leader’s Retreat?
There are no deadlines for the retreat but each session has a limit of 20 students. When the limit is reached, registration will close. Students should try to sign up as soon as possible in order to secure a slot in our summer program.
Do we have to drive our kids to the camp?
No, transportation will be provided to and from the cabin. Drop-off and pick-up will be in Tempe.
Is food provided?
Yes. Students will have the opportunity to learn cooking and prepare their own meals!
Is there any way to learn more about the program?
Yes, for any additional questions feel free to contact us at Team@leadaz.org.
Does my child have to attend the full program?
Yes! We provide transportation to- and from- the campgrounds. Any special accommodations must be discussed before signing up to ensure LSA and Tonto can provide them.
Is there a down payment required to secure program slot?
No, but it is important to email the program immediately at Team@leadaz.org, if you find out your student is unable to attend.
What is the cancellation process?
To receive a refund, all purchases must be cancelled 10 days prior to the start of the program. There is a $50 admin fee. This ensures we have adequate time to open a slot up for those on our waiting list.